Based on the eponymous American physicist named, this idealderm lamp with ultraviolet light improves the early detection of directional pigment changes in neurocutaneous syndromes such as "White spots" or white spots in tuberous sclerosis complex.
The light emitted by a idealderm Wood's lamp long-wave UV-A light (340-450 nm, Max. 365 nm) is mainly used in the diagnosis of dermatoses associated with a typical fluorescence (tinea capitis, Erythrasma, tinea versicolor, Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections, porphyria and pigment changes).
Basic instrument for medical diagnostics skin, suitable for the detection of disease or the assessment of pigment changes in the skin. idealderm Wood light can be used for diagnostic differentiation of melanoma or melanocytic hyperplasia and hematoma. It allows the determination of skin thickness and the moisture condition of the skin as well as the detection of dry skin, vitiligo, solar keratoses, seborrhea, acne, mycoses, and a hyper-or hypopigmentation of the skin.
With the idealderm wood lamp, fluorescent foci on the skin can detect or assess pigment changes.
In lymphangioleiomyomatosis: LAM and tuberous sclerosis, the first skin lesions such as white spots (hypomelanotische macula) can already be seen with the idealderm Wood's lamp.
This idealderm Wood lamp simplifies the skin diagnosis for each treatment.
The use of idealderm Wood's lamp is particularly recommended in the diagnosis of skin redness (Erythrasmen), skin fungi (Microsporum audouinii), bacterial infections (Corynebacterium minutissimum, Pseudomonas) and certain pigmented lesions.
With idealderm Wood light the Vitiligo patches can also be easily observed. Above all, it shows if only partial or comprehensive Melanozytenmangel occurred or which extent the white spot syndrome adopted.
SKIN CONDITION DISPLAYED COLOR:
• Thick epidermis White fluorescence
• Necrosis cells White spot
• Healthy skin Blue and white
• Water deficiency (thin skin) Purple
• Water deficiency Light purple
• Water abundance Bright fluorescence
• Dark fleck Brown
• Oiled part and pimple Yellow or pink
EC-DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE
This idealderm product meets the following requirements:
1. RoHS Directive on the protection of the environment from July 2006
2. Conditions set out in the Low Voltage Directive: 2006/95/EC
3. Conditions set out in the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive: 2004/108/EC
Advantages of idealderm woodlamp:
• This simplifies Wood lamp at each treatment, the skin diagnosis.
• Lightweight and very compact device
• Extremely robust design
• Low power consumption
• Non-glare glass lens
• With diagnostic aid and cuff for investigations without an external light source
• With instructions, bag and with bulbs
Specification of idealderm woodlamp:
• Focal length: 20 cm.
• Dimensions: 151 x 177 mm.
• body made of shock-resistant ABS plastic.
• Lens: 4 diopters (50 x 100 mm). Glare-free. Constant light temperature.
• Connection voltage: 220V to 240V / 50Hz/60Hz.
• Rated power: 22W
• Net weight (kg): 0,9
• Connection cable: 1.5 m with grounded plug.
• Color: White.
• Net weight: 2.4 kg (with ballast).
• Lamp: 4x UV lamps à 4W (Wood light - cold light).
• Lamp protection: UV transparent. Including Abdunklungsmanschette.
• Glass Size: 50 x 100 mm
• Complies with
1.RoHS Directive on the protection of the environment from July 2006
2.Conditions set out in the Low Voltage Directive: 2006/95/EC
3.Conditions set out in the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive: 2004/108/EC
|This Wood lamp complies with the RoHS Directive from July 1, 2006, prescribed by the EU.|